Introduction: Hello! My name is Elisa! Welcome to my Art Blog! I am taking this Art Class as an interest to complete my Arts Degree, which will eventually will lead to the completion of my Bachelors of Business Degree. A dream of mine that will not stop, until I graduate. 

Diversity rules the world, adaptation is key. 😊 My interests are diverse: In range from Hunting, Fishing and Camping to Shopping, Cooking and Make-up! I have several hobbies aside from being a mother, like Sports to Reading, and Learning History or the Creation of Constructional Art. I enjoy learning other cultures from around the world.  I believe hard-work and helping others is one of the most beautiful things in life...for Anything is possible...Just do not leave yourself behind! 

Here is a picture of one of my own art creations I find appealing, live photography at 30 MPH over water: 

I dream of this place at home...peace and comfort, though dangerous yet one of the most beautiful creations on earth...the outdoors! The beauty of the water, the land, the crisp clean air, the animals, the trees, the berries....and the grizzlies.😉  

My relationship to art is...art is one of my main interests. I use to be creative-minded and great at painting and drawing; I do enjoy museums, as history is an influence of how art is created today. My favorite artist is one of my own; I collected many pieces she has created to this day, including: pottery and ceramics, to drawings and paintings, to sewing and knitting products starting since she was three. 

Here is a picture of one of her ceramic class creations, a beautifully structured and painted rose:  


As I mentioned, my art interest is diverse; from calm and peaceful to action and drama. As a former sports player, I am interested in many forms of art, including Mixed Martial Arts. As a fan, here is a link to one of my favorite forms of art, in a view of paintings (https://fineartamerica.com/art/paintings/ufc). Mixed Martial Arts is usually recognized as violent, but it is structured and can also be a form of use of self-defense, when you need it. 

Thanks for reading my first post! Like I said my art interest is Diverse, there will be more to come!

-Elisa 





 

  

Comments

Great selection of sports related art. I too, am a fan of make-up. It is my form of art therapy these days.
elisa said…
Thank you for your feedback, I appreciate it. Yes, Make-up is one of my top favorites of art too; so many possibilities of applying and coloring. :)
Unknown said…
I absolutely love the picture on the water and to be taking at 30 miles an hour while. I also I like the little flower painting so cute and pretty. I look forward to all that you post this Mr.
elisa said…
Thank you for your feedback.
Vicki said…
Your mother is so creative. I love that rose piece. I also enjoy being outdoors. I try to take my baby outside whenever I get the chance to.
elisa said…
Thank you for your feedback Vicki. I appreciate it. Also I want to let you know that, I am the Mother of the Artist; the ceramic rose piece is work of our oldest daughter :)

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction Spring 2021