Introduction Spring 2021

 Spring 2021 Art Blog Introduction

Happy 2021! My name is Elisa. I am Spring Semester student from the Associate of Arts Degree Program with just a few more semesters until I am a graduate. Overall, this degree will bring me closer to obtaining my Bachelors of Business Administration Degree, which is my primary goal. However, I am taking it one step a time with the guidance of my awesome Academic Advisor.    

Diversity and adaptation are a few of my strengths and believes throughout each day. I enjoy learning new skills, new information, and history as well, to diversify my abilities. Expanding my knowledge in all areas of life by utilizing my reading and visual perceptions is an important attribute to me.

Another important aspect for me, is the more knowledge I retain, the more I can pass on to my children. My diverse range of interests and learning of facts consist of daily life activities, like, hunting, camping, and fishing, or cooking and make-up art! I have an interest in Sports and appreciate reading articles/watching media/studying academic materials about the world to improve my skills. The diverse cultures around world are an inspiration to me; the artwork, the traditions, the lifestyles and the scenery and geography/geology.

Here is a picture of one of my favorite pieces of art, a self-portrait painting, from my favorite immediate artist:

Source: Anonymous. Self Portrait. 2020. Fairbanks, Alaska.  

As one of my own, this is the work of my favorite youthful artist. The goal of this portrait painting was to enhance oneself by use of analogous style.

In reference to my relationship, or connection with art, I admire all sorts of art from around the world. Whether it is Mixed Martial Arts, Paintings, Sculptors, Statues, Architecture, Ceramics, Beadwork, Carvings, Etc., I respect all forms of art that has come to be. Museums are one of my favorites to visit because it holds a lot of history and high-class pieces with unique meanings through consistent hard work, and dedication. Today I do not do much of art, but I was an artist during my youthful days; however, personally, Culinary Arts is one of my top favorite forms of art. I admire cooking as best as I can for my family.

Speaking of Culinary Arts, here is a link to one of the sites I use to illuminate my kitchen by crafting unique recipes, through inspiration: https://www.delish.com/ They have great recipes that I mix and alter for my own tasty meal. 

Thank you for viewing my Art Blog! -Elisa


Comments

Ooooo! Love that paininting. Nicely done Elise.

Popular posts from this blog