"Alaska's Dancing Night Lights"







Comments

elisa said…
In regards to the Aurora Art Analysis I posted, I did not give headline to the particular Art Elements, like, line, shape, tone, color, pattern, texture and form; instead I included my descriptions and incorporated my analysis' content into my post. I hope you enjoy, my intention was to create my own little flow-through story of the Art. :-)
Alicia Ewan said…
I love that painting. It is sooo BEAUTIFULL. Maybe it is because I live in Alaska, and as much as I dislike the cold, seeing those lights are stunning every time. I liked all the history you provided. I Can see a lot of lines in this painting, along the snow, in the sky. The dog team is also has a good line feeling to it. I would agree with you on I also would hang this painting in my home. Nice work!!!
elisa said…
I appreciate your feedback! Ohhh...the cold days are nearing.. :)

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction Spring 2021